Wednesday 4 September 2013

French Crepes recipe

Hello guys here's my second post for the day on my brand new blog. Given that I like all things French and that I'm busy trying to learn French (which believe me is even harder than I thought it would be) I thought I would give you a guys a great French recipe.

Please note this is not my own recipe and I got it from this website: http://www.food.com/recipe/crepes-18410 so all the credit goes out to them! All I can say is that I can't wait to start making this yummy desert called Crepes. I'll try and find out what the word means and translate it to English for everyone's reading pleasure later on!



Oh and before I forget, if anyone ever thought of starting to learn French (the language of love, haha) I would suggest visiting this awesome website that is full of useful information and videos for you to watch! http://www.howtopronouncefrenchwords.com



Crepes recipe:
Ingredients:

Yield:
7
crepes Units: US | Metric
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:


  1. Combine flour, milk, eggs, and oil.
  2. Add salt.
  3. Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet; remove from heat.
  4. Spoon in 2 Tbsp batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread evenly.
  5. Return to heat; brown on one side only.
  6. To remove, invert pan over paper toweling.
  7. Repeat with remaining batter.
  8. Fill with your favorite filling.
  9. Here's a few we like: Any flavor fruit jam, sweetened fresh peaches, cream cheese and pineapple, ham and maple syrup.
  10. Endless ideas.


Okay so that's it for my first share on this soon to be wonderful blog! I hope everyone enjoyed the article and be assured that their is a lot more to come! Keep in touch, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment