Friday 6 September 2013

Cranberry French Toast

Hey guys and girls I'm back with a new post today and still keeping the spirit of French cuisine alive. I must confess I totally have a sweet tooth and just can't pass anything with a sweet taste to it. Today's recipe is from my trusted source, Pinterest, and is a short, but sweet one.



Get it? I'm also keeping the post short as tonight I'm a bit tired and not in the mood to really think that much. So here's the French recipe - and remember to take a look at my French learning website once you get a chance!


Ingredients For Cranberry French Toast
1 loaf bread (challah)
8 ozs cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups cranberries (fresh)
1/2 stick butter
4 eggs
1/2 cup milk

Please excuse if the recipe is not set out step by step. I think making French toast is sort of self explanatory. This is just to remind you that any type of food can be made sweet! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment